I know that despite the detailed list of my work experience, skills, and interests in product design... I’ll still be only be messaged by recruiters for wrong roles, or those where I already work.
- Currently I Job at Company. About to hit my 4th mid life crisis.
- Before this, I was another Design-Title at a small Startup that went under immediately, so there’s no way to prove that it’s real. While I was here, my panic attacks grew 4x and I saw a solid increase in depression retention.
- Led design for an NGO with a great social cause but what I really did was make a logo which they did not use cause they were busy actually working.
- I had a brief stint with an agency which is a nice way to say I was working as a contractor and worked with brand names that end with -ly, -able and -ify.
- I started my career at another-ify where over a course of 3 years, I was able to increase my odds of working at a higher wage by 42%
- Youtube School of Art & Design
- Double majored in Self-Taught Design and video tutorials with a minor in Hackathons
- You can never know when I actually graduated otherwise I will lose all credibility.